In FY 2018, Alan L. Freed Associates is offering a menu of one-day field programs that can be presented at military installations around the United States. The format for each field program is identical to the programs held on Capitol Hill. Please note that each program can be modified to address specific areas of concern to individual agencies/organizations.
Current U.S. security concerns are broader and more multi-dimensional than at any time in the nation’s history. Senior management in the Department of Defense must confront a global environment that is not only daunting in its complexity—but one that is undergoing vast social, political, and economic changes. This one-day seminar is specifically designed to evaluate the forces shaping federal power at home and national power abroad. The seminar can be designed to address specific issues and areas of concern to the attendees.
- Prioritizing Imminent Global Geo-Political Risks and Their Implications
- Putin’s Russia and the Implications to U.S. National Security
- The Syrian Civil War and What it Means For the World
- Emerging Chinese Military, Space and Security Concerns
- The Middle East’s Arc of Crisis
- Turkey: Internal Fissures and External Effects
- North Korea: The Political-Security Challenges in Northeast Asia
- Africa at the Crossroads: Political Choice and Economic Growth
- The Rise of 21st Century Socialism: Why it Threatens U.S. National Security
- The Belt and Road Challenge Across Eurasia
- Latin American Giants and Their Future: Brazil, Venezuela, and Mexico
- The Cyber-War Theater: Faultlines and Frontlines in the War of the Future
The fee for this one-day seminar is $24,850 in the contiguous United States. Please call 703-684-8807 to obtain further information about a field program at your facility.
Absolutely enjoyed the program's overall structure. The moderator did a great job of weaving the different topicsD. Merker, Air Force
Speakers bring a refreshing perspective on government/politics and social economics (U.S and foreign). Great Insight to happenings on the Hill, Pentagon and White House.J. Falbo, Navy
Great opportunity for immersion in current events with experts with viewpoints based on deep academic study, history, etc., which informs a deeper understanding of the public policy debates.K.K., Air Force • Enterprise Perspective Seminar April 2014
End-to-end, an amazing group of speakers, with most diverse backgrounds. I could listen to each of the speakers for hours on end. Their collective knowledge is truly incredible.M. Chi, Defense Acquisition University - San Diego
The experience and breadth of knowledge of all the speakers was spectacular. Their chosen topics for discussion were absolutely relevant to this audience and we were provided several themes that help to guide our planning assumptions.J.C., Joint Enabling Capabilities Command • Professional Development Course February 2017