In FY 2019, Alan L. Freed Associates is offering a menu of one-day field programs that can be presented at military installations around the United States. The format for each field program is identical to the programs held on Capitol Hill. Please note that each program can be modified to address specific areas of concern to individual agencies/organizations.
Current U.S. security concerns are broader and more multi-dimensional than at any time in the nation’s history. Senior management in the Department of Defense must confront a global environment that is not only daunting in its complexity—but one that is undergoing vast social, political, and economic changes. This one-day seminar is specifically designed to evaluate the forces shaping federal power at home and national power abroad. The seminar can be designed to address specific issues and areas of concern to the attendees.
- Prioritizing Imminent Global Geo-Political Risks and Their Implications
- Putin’s Russia and the Implications to U.S. National Security
- The Syrian Civil War and What it Means For the World
- Emerging Chinese Military, Space and Security Concerns
- The Middle East’s Arc of Crisis
- Turkey: Internal Fissures and External Effects
- North Korea: The Political-Security Challenges in Northeast Asia
- Africa at the Crossroads: Political Choice and Economic Growth
- The Rise of 21st Century Socialism: Why it Threatens U.S. National Security
- The Belt and Road Challenge Across Eurasia
- Latin American Giants and Their Future: Brazil, Venezuela, and Mexico
- The Cyber-War Theater: Faultlines and Frontlines in the War of the Future
Please call 703-684-8807 to obtain further information about a field program at your facility.
Exceptional breadth and depth of topics. Wonderful speakers and thought-provoking stories and perspectives. Really well done!! Thank YouD.D., Air Force • Enterprise Perspective Seminar October 2016
The speakers were excellent & the seminar was well-organized. I would definitely attend a future Alan Freed event.S.F., Department of Homeland Security • Global Security Seminar February 2017
Fantastic program; great approach to the group in providing interesting/informative, though-provoking information. The day has been well worth my time.P.Z., Joint Enabling Capabilities Command • Professional Development Course February 2017
End-to-end, an amazing group of speakers, with most diverse backgrounds. I could listen to each of the speakers for hours on end. Their collective knowledge is truly incredible.M. Chi, Defense Acquisition University - San Diego
The exposure to these experts and their wide and varied opinions was fascinating for me. Making sense of the world we live in and overlaying that with U.S. national security interests is the “Kobayashi Maru” of our time…loved it!!!T.K., Air Force • National and International Secuirty Leadership Seminar March 2017