In FY 2018, Alan L. Freed Associates is offering a menu of one-day field programs that can be presented at military installations around the United States. The format for each field program is identical to the programs held on Capitol Hill (featuring five presentations a day). Please note that each program can be modified to address specific areas of concern to individual agencies/organizations.
Current U.S. security concerns are broader and more multi-dimensional than at any time in the nation’s history. Senior management in the Department of Defense must confront a global environment that is not only daunting in its complexity—but one that is undergoing vast social, political, and economic changes. This one-day seminar is specifically designed to evaluate the forces shaping federal power at home and national power abroad.
- Putin’s Russia and the Implications to U.S. National Security
- South Asia: A New Arc of Instability
- Africa: U.S. Political Economic and Strategic Interests
- American Exceptionalism from George Washington to Donald Trump
- The Continuing Iran Challenge After the Nuclear Deal
- The Metastasizing Syrian Civil War and What It Means For the World
- Prioritizing Imminent Global Geo-Political Risks and Their Implications
- Global Engagement and Terrorists Threats: The Obvious and the Unexpected
The fee for this one-day seminar is $24,580. Please call 703-684-8807 to obtain further information about a field program at your facility.
Very good insights. I appreciate the world-class experts you assemble.P.G., Air Force • Transnational Issues Seminar April 2017
Great opportunity for immersion in current events with experts with viewpoints based on deep academic study, history, etc., which informs a deeper understanding of the public policy debates.K.K., Air Force • Enterprise Perspective Seminar April 2014
Facilities, organization and speakers were superior. One of the best educational experiences I have had.W.J., Air Force • National and International Secuirty Leadership Seminar March 2017
Balanced program with multiple views on complex subjects—well worth my time!W.B., Pentagon • Enterprise Perspective Seminar April 2015
Speakers bring a refreshing perspective on government/politics and social economics (U.S and foreign). Great Insight to happenings on the Hill, Pentagon and White House.J. Falbo, Navy