In FY 2018, Alan L. Freed Associates is offering a menu of one-day field programs that can be presented at military installations around the United States. The format for each field program is identical to the programs held on Capitol Hill. Please note that each program can be modified to address specific areas of concern to individual agencies/organizations.
The Middle East and South Asia present the spectacle of profound economic and social transformations sweeping the region. Although the U.S. is less dependent on Middle Eastern oil than it was, the region remains central to U.S. strategic interests. The convergence of regional rivalries, great power competitions, and disruptions arising from civil strife and terrorism create global ripples threatening to both the U.S. and its allies will be examined in this one-day seminar.
- The Eastern Flank—South Asia and the Middle East: An Overview
- America’s Quandary in South Asia: Understanding the New Strategic Dynamics
- The Political and Economic Dynamics of the Iranian Challenge
- The Regional and International Implications of the War in Syria
- Afghanistan: Between the Push of Pakistan and the Pull of India
- Why India is Not a Great Power—Yet
- The Rise of Political Islam: Consequences to U.S. Security and National Interests< /li>
- Thoughts on American Leadership in the Middle East
The fee for this one-day seminar is $24,850 in the contiguous United States. Please call 703-684-8807 to obtain further information about a field program at your facility.
Excellent course, provided me some valuable insight into important issues. I leave here better equipped as a leader.H. Hutchison, Air Force
Really Outstanding, will highly recommend to others. Highly professional, thoughtful and experienced classmates greatly added to my positive experience in this class.W. Smith, Pentagon
Without a doubt the best seminar/training program I have ever experienced during 40 years in federal service. I would take this course once a quarter if possible and have all my people do so also.USCG Attendee, White House Workshop • September, 2014
I consider myself well-read, but this seminar opened many areas that will require additional study, consideration, and preparation. Well done!T.H., Air Force • National and International Secuirty Leadership Seminar February 2017
Exceptional breadth and depth of topics. Wonderful speakers and thought-provoking stories and perspectives. Really well done!! Thank YouD.D., Air Force • Enterprise Perspective Seminar October 2016