In FY20, Alan L. Freed Associates is offering a menu of one-day field programs that can be presented at military installations around the United States. The format for each field program is identical to the programs held on Capitol Hill. Please note that each program can be modified to address specific areas of concern to individual agencies/organizations.
Where do cyber and artificial intelligence (AI) fit into the near-term national security framework? This is a critical question at a time when legacy systems and missions still command the bulk of budgets and manpower at the expense of innovative technologies, structures, and doctrine.
This special foreign policy seminar will offer attendees the opportunity to discuss these critical issues with a group of nationally recognized speakers in an informal and off-the-record setting.
The following list will offer Air Force attendees a template of the types of issues that will likely be discussed.
- How do we exercise deterrence with cyber and strategic information dominance in the post-nuclear age?
- How do we achieve a balance between legacy force structures and legacy doctrines with the unscripted new warfighting methods?
- What is the impact of changing power capabilities and aspirations of major powers such as the People’s Republic of China and emerging middle powers such as Iran and Turkey?
- Will the West retain sufficient aerial and space dominance in the coming decades?
- How vulnerable are assets to hostile cyber and information dominance?
- Is our AI Ecosystem—from robotics to unmanned vehicles—sufficiently ahead, or are lagging behind our adversaries’ capabilities?
- How will advanced kinetic weapons such as hyper-sonics and anti-satellite weapons impact the Air Force mission?
- The Strategic Implications of Quantum Computing
A minimum purchase of two one-day programs is required. Please call 703-684-8807 to obtain further information about a field program at your facility.
Excellent course, provided me some valuable insight into important issues. I leave here better equipped as a leader.H. Hutchison, Air Force
Exceptional breadth and depth of topics. Wonderful speakers and thought-provoking stories and perspectives. Really well done!! Thank YouD.D., Air Force • Enterprise Perspective Seminar October 2016
Excellent overview of an incredibly important subject given world events and a new administration. Great insights. Great speakers. Well done!G.G., Air Force • Transnational Issues Seminar April 2017
Great speakers with decades of experience. Really appreciate the experience and perspectives.Attendee, Joint Enabling Capabilities Command • Professional Development Course February 2017
Exceptionally relevant topics and highly-credentialed speakers; very thought-provoking, in a great way; all speakers were appropriate as were the topics. As well-run and organized a class/course as I’ve ever been to.