The Middle East and South Asia present the spectacle of profound economic and social transformations sweeping the region. Although the U.S. is less dependent on Middle Eastern oil than it was, the region remains crucial as the U.S. and its regional allies face new and numerous threats from powerful non-state actors like ISIS and others who are undermining the states of the region and directly threatening our national security.
- The Eastern Flank—South Asia and the Middle East: An Overview
- America’s Quandary in South Asia: Understanding the New Strategic Dynamics
- The Political and Economic Dynamics of the Iranian Challenge
- The Regional and International Implications of the War in Syria
- Afghanistan: Between the Push of Pakistan and the Pull of India
- Why India is Not a Great Power—Yet
- The Rise of Political Islam: Consequences to U.S. Security and National Interests< /li>
- Thoughts on American Leadership in the Middle East
The fee for this one-day seminar is $24,580. Please call 703-684-8807 to obtain further information about a field program at your facility.
This is the best and most informative array of speakers I have ever had the pleasure to hear!K. Buckley, Air Force
Truly outstanding insight/superior historical background and great stories born throughout scars of experience; I attended National War College and they are known for great speakers/first-hand experience - yours were better. Huge thanks; extremely well done!M. Weaver, Wright Patterson Airforce Base
Really Outstanding, will highly recommend to others. Highly professional, thoughtful and experienced classmates greatly added to my positive experience in this class.W. Smith, Pentagon
Excellent course, provided me some valuable insight into important issues. I leave here better equipped as a leader.H. Hutchison, Air Force
Format is terrific! Lots of speakers from across government enterprise and no power points. Plenty of time for engaging dialogue. I love to hear what experts and insiders have to say about out WDC enterprise.J. Haywood, Wright Patterson Air Force Base