The China and East Asia Field Seminar will be delivered on site—either on-base or at a suitable nearby hotel. Unlike the programs held on Capitol Hill, class size for field programs will not be limited. Attendee grade and rank requirements, as well, will be at your discretion.
The morning session will feature an introductory segment that will provide an overview of the region and address key themes we are likely to discuss. Four separate presentations will follow. We will then break for lunch.
In the afternoon all of the faculty will participate in an “audience-driven” panel discussion. The interactive panel is identical to the program developed for the “Advanced Senior Leader Development Seminar” held for Major Generals and Tier 2 Senior Executive Service members.
Note: This seminar may also be live-streamed from Capitol Hill to your location.
The following is a sample of the topics discussed in previous seminars:
- China and East Asia Challenges—An Overview
- China Shakes the World: A Revolutionary Remaking of International Order
- The Korean Peninsula: The Present, the Future, and Current Development
- The War is On—Who Will Own the 21st Century?
- China’s Unrestricted Warfare Against Taiwan
- North Korea: Exploring the Heart of Darkness
- China’s Vision of Victory: The Global Grand Strategy of the Chinese Communist Party
- The Evolution of Chinese Commercial Interest in African Markets
- China’s Grand Ambitions: Europe, Russia, and Turkey
- Disinformation and Authorities: The New World Order
- From Quantum Computing to AI to Biotech to Space— Can the U.S. Compete with China?
- China, Japan, and the United States: Three Tigers— One Mountain
- Understanding China’s Economic Size and Reach
- China’s Advances in Latin America
- China, India and Africa: A Strategic Triangle of Conflict
- Towards a New Strategy in the China Sea
These seminars are considered a small purchase. Payment can generally be made with an authorized credit card.
Please call 703-684-8807 for further information.
Exceptionally relevant topics and highly-credentialed speakers; very thought-provoking, in a great way; all speakers were appropriate as were the topics. As well-run and organized a class/course as I’ve ever been to.
This is the best and most informative array of speakers I have ever had the pleasure to hear!K. Buckley, Air Force
End-to-end, an amazing group of speakers, with most diverse backgrounds. I could listen to each of the speakers for hours on end. Their collective knowledge is truly incredible.M. Chi, Defense Acquisition University - San Diego
Speakers bring a refreshing perspective on government/politics and social economics (U.S and foreign). Great Insight to happenings on the Hill, Pentagon and White House.J. Falbo, Navy
Exceptional breadth and depth of topics. Wonderful speakers and thought-provoking stories and perspectives. Really well done!! Thank YouD.D., Air Force • Enterprise Perspective Seminar October 2016